For India, Visa Portal provides
For Bangladeshi visa seekers who want to travel to the India are issued visas in varies categories such as:
- Visit visa
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Family visa
Indian Visa Application Center (Gulshan, Dhaka)
Address : Floor – G1, South Court, Jamuna Future Park , Progoti Sharani, Dhaka 1229
Hot Line : 09612 333 666 & 09614 333 666
Indian Visa Application Center one of the largest Indian visa processing agency in the world. Visa services of High Commission of India, Dhaka, Assistant High Commission of India, Chittagong and Assistant High Commission of India, Rajshahi are outsourced to State Bank of India. SBI’s Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) is at Gulshan, Dhaka was established in December 2005 followed by IVAC.
India Visa Fee:
Total approximate processing time is 5 to 7 working days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time)
Visa Consultancy Fee
** 15% VAT is applicable on VISAThing Express’ service (consultancy) charge.
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the
intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
- India Visa Application Form: Visa application online form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs white background and
without border (Size:
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Invitation Letter: If business visa.
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
- Proof of Occupation:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy.
- Financials: Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
- NID copy
- Proof of Resident: Electricity bill copy.