Translate Documents To Submit For Visa Application | Delivery time 72 working hours.
If you have any further inquiries, do not hesitate to call +8801978569293 (WhatsApp only)
Translate Documents For Visa Application | Translations For Visa Supporting Documents
Before the translation, it is necessary to coordinate with the customer the most relevant data on the requirements to the visa documentation (types of documents that have to be either translated or notarially assured or epistolized, etc.). Translate Documents for a Visa application – zooFamily Online Travel Community serves this support for Bangladeshi.
When you make a visa application you will need to submit a translated version of any documents that are not written in English.
- birth certificate
- bank statement
- marriage certificate
You must submit these translated documents along with the original documents.
The translated documents must be:
- Made by a professional translator or translation company
- confirmation by the translator that it is an accurate translation of the original document
- details of the translator or translation company credentials
- The translator’s full name and signature or the full name and signature of an authorized official of the translation company
If any of the requirements are not met, then you will have to get the documents translated again. Your visa application could be refused if the translated documents you submit do not meet these requirements
Following documents which translation is required for Visa Processing:
The following documents which translation is required for consulate are the most widespread:
- Personal documentation: passport, international passport, medical insurance policy, birth/marriage/divorce certificate, employment reference, bank statement, certification of criminal background check, unpaid penalties, homeownership (in case of existence), etc.
- Depending on work status: employment record, primary state registration number, pension certificate, etc.
- For minors: birth certificate, notarized permission/power of attorney from parents, etc.
- In case of the business trip: contracts, bank payment documentation, etc.
- For departure in educational purposes: student ID card, educational certificates, and diplomas (the highest, additional, etc.), the invitation letter from the foreign university (in case of existence), etc.
- For departure for medical purposes: medical policy, analyses data, etc.