About Australia Visa Summary
Australia Visa Categories
The purpose of your intended travel and other facts will determine what type of visa is required under Australian immigration law. As a visa applicant, you will need to establish that you meet all requirements to receive the category of visa for which you are applying. When you apply at an Australian embassy or consulate, a consular officer will determine based on laws, whether you are eligible to receive a visa, and if so, which visa category is appropriate.
Find all category forms here and Apply yourself: All Visa Category for Australia
Australia Visa Assistance Address:
Happy Arcade Shopping Mall, 2nd Floor, Suite #34, Road #3, Holding #3
Dhanmondi- Dhaka 1205
Australia Visa Assistant Manager:
Mobile & WhatsApp: +8801978569293 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Embassy’s Consular Section provides a wide variety of visa services to Bangladeshi and other foreign nationals here in Bangladesh.
For VIP Visa consultancy click here & order our service
Information/ requirement/ document zooFamily doesn’t provide any confirmation, guarantee, or representation, express or implied, that the information contained or referenced herein is completely accurate or final. zooFamily also doesn’t assure the grant of visa for its ‘Visa logistics support’. A visa grant is the distinct decision of the embassy or consulate of the respective countries.
Visa Validity and Conditions
This is a temporary visa. This visa generally allows stays of 3 or 6 months in Australia, although a stay of up to 12 months can be granted. The visa period is determined on a case-by-case basis and may be less than the period you requested. A stay beyond 12 months is ONLY granted where ‘exceptional circumstances exist’. A visa may be granted for a single entry or multiple entries within a specified period. Visitors to Australia must be willing and able to comply with their visa conditions while in Australia. If you are unwilling or unable to comply with these conditions you should not apply for a visa. If you do not comply with your visa conditions, your visa may be canceled or you may be subject to other penalties. If you are granted a visa, carefully check the details and conditions on your grant letter. You can also check your visa details and conditions using the Visa Entitlement Verification Online system (VEVO). Further information on VEVO.
Australia Visa Contact Details:
Australia Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh
184 Gulshan Avenue
Australia Visa Checklist
1. Current passport (minimum validity for 06 months until the planned date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp) with all old passports.
2. Two recent color photographs (size 35 X 45 mm) with a white background but no cap and no sunglasses. Please note: the photo should not be more than 03 months old and should not be used in any of the previous visas. The applicant’s ear must be visible in his/her photo.
3. Birth certificate / national ID card copy of applicants.
4. Marriage certificate or divorce certificate copy (as per religion). A death certificate copy requires for widows. Please note: If an applicant applies with family but his/ her name is not mentioned in the spouse's passport or vice versa then a marriage certificate copy is mandatory.
5. Applicants’ family information (father, mother, sister, brother, spouse, child’s date of birth, place of birth, current nationality), etc.
6. Applicants’ last educational history: Institution name, institution address, area of study (subject), assessments year.
For Business Person:
1. Trade license (renewal) and company’s letterhead pad (2 blank pages) require for proprietorship, partnership, and limited company.
2. Additional documents for partnership: Business agreement/deed copy.
3. Additional documents for a limited company: Memorandum of the article, certificate of incorporation, form 12 (For limited company), VAT, IRC, and Membership certificate (If any).
4. Business card: 02 pcs.
1. Original no objection certificate (NOC) mentioned:
i. Address, telephone, and fax number of the company
ii. Name and position of the countersigning officer in the company
iii. Name and position of applicants, number of years of service, pay slip / original salary statement/government order (GO) & original note verbal (for official passport holders).
1. Student ID copy, original school leave letter/ permission of absence mentioning the full address, telephone number, name, and function of the person granting permission. If school trips then the purpose, the duration, and the destination must be mentioned in the letter to the school.
1. Bank statement & solvency certificate (original with bank seal and signature) for the Last 06 months for both company & personal.
2. Other financial documents such as FDR, saving certificate, and share statement (If available).
3. Income tax certificate copy (last 3 years), E-TIN certificate copy.
4. Valuation of other assets such as land, Building (If any).
1. For Tourist Purposes: Personal Invitation letter & evidence of your inviter’s passport and status in Australia (If available).
2. For Business Visit: A letter of invitation from the host organization in Australia. Including conference registration details, reasons for the applicant’s visit, itinerary with contact details of the business parties involved, and applicant’s employment contract details.
Visa Fee & Service Charge:
Embassy Visa fee AUD $ 152
OUR service charge is TK. 8,400 (Notary and translation charges are additional- if needed).
Australia Visa From Bangladesh | Australia Visa Support